2008년 12월 14일 일요일

The end of my great week

Yeah...... eventually, It's done. I want this situation to keep on, but it's time to finish the vacation of my mind. But how???? haha... Never mind.
At the night on Friday, before getting to Penelope, I was so excited to have my birthday party though I made a lot of mistakes at work. There are many difference between Korean and western people, I think that the celebration is the same.

Actually, I didn't expected that many people came to my party because I have not had my birthdays like this. I was so happy to hear friends' bless. Deliberately I drank a small bottle of conditioner( they called it "conditioner") first, and drank as much as I can. And then did the rabbit dance everybody wanted to see.
We went to a Karaoke room after having a great time in Penelope. I sang, did the dance like that I was a crazy man. I did every thing I hadn't been able to do before because of many of the korean eyes. I mean that In my society, I can not express what I want to much. when I do something weird they dont like, they ignore me after then. That is one of why I hate this society.
In the other hand, Foreign friends of mine accept me as what I am. I love this culture. I'm just different, but I'm not wrong. Everybody should know this fact.
Finally, went to Dragon Bar for drinking more , and playing Dart game. I didn't do well, but my patner Claudia was so professional. We won the game easily. Drank more beer talking with Heather, and listening to the music I requested. Perhaps we left the bar at 3:00 AM.
It was so fantastic!!! I don't want to forget the moment. Whan can I make a good memories like that?? I hope that It would be soon.
Well.... Today I finished a book" The witch of Portobello". A sentence I could remember was "Love simplely is" It was about love. The author makes me be disappointed these days. I know what love is ,or not. I know that everyone has their own definition about it.
But I feel satisfied by finishing this book even though I didn't understand the whole words.
Should prepare something now for tomorrow.

댓글 2개:

Bitna Chung :

glad you had fun on your bday! what are you now, 26? i wish i were 26.

Bill Chong :

Don't worry. you always look like 20's !!!