2009년 2월 27일 금요일

Planing the first journey.

Long time no see my blog.... I had had a lot to think about my future. In the end my brain couldn't bear too many thoughts, so I got headache for a few days. One day on left side of my head, and day on the other side.... Fortunately I'm OK now.

Here is my plan. I decided to go to Australia for working holiday. I told everybody that I wanted to go to Spain, but the financial situation in Korea has been horrible these days. I had to go to a place I couldn't expect. 1900 won per 1 euro!!!! Can you believe it?? It's a crazy circumstance!!
Economy in every country is in panic, but who else thinks that it affects themselves??

Question. Which is better, Taking a part-time job staying in a place for a long time, or picking fruits going around in Australia?? Some recommended the first one, and some recommended the second one. Actually I like the first 'cause I need to study in a good condition.

Everything moves for my aspiration " Going to Spain!!! " I have a vacation for 7 days next week. I'll apply for visa to Australia, and have a medical test. Don't worry Bill!! You're doing well. Siempre buena suerte!!!

댓글 3개:

Bitna Chung :

congrats! which position have you decided to take?
i'm very happy for you!

Bill Chong :

I haven't decided yet...but, the First one would be better for me I think..

Paulos :

Fun fun, I kinda want to work overseas too after visiting you guys