2009년 12월 18일 금요일

St.Kilda beach in Melbourne





Since I left Griffith, I have tried to get a city job in Melbourne. Heather and Lisa helped me a lot. It was not easy to get it. It reminded me of my first week in Australia. How was it?? Don't asked me. Got to think again that Money is not all of my life. It goes and comes. Now It doesn't matter anymore. I found out more valuable myself than me before. It might be one of the reasons why we should travel around the world.



Went to St. Kilda beach to relax my brain. It tends to break down, or get stuck at the moment : I know I get older. Damn it.


On the bridge, Look at the buildings behind.

Lots of boats
The street before the coast


An old man & Hot bikini babes.


댓글 2개:

Erin :

Are you living in Melbourne now? Sandy and I are going to be there in March probably. See you then! Great pictures -- good luck with the job.

Bill Chong :

How are you??? I'm going around Australia, and leave for other states after boxing day. Here are a lot to see!! Anyway. give me a message then.