2008년 12월 5일 금요일

Empty heart

I'm still learning English, and need to write some articles.

Whenever I see my articles, I feel that they are so childish. But It's OK. I believe in that I might be better soon.

After work, I had a shrimp burger with my collegues first in Lotteria. I expected that I could have fun, but there was a problem next to our table.

I don't know how to call them in English, I want to call them "High School Gang". There were some boys and girls, they were swearing(or cursing)to each other.

The voices were so loud, I could't enjoy my burger. One of my collegues wanted to make them
stop shouting, I had to calm him down though I felt like hitting them. They were just students.
We didn't need to have some trouble with them. Fortunetely, they had gone soon. but I thought
that I would not come there again.

Afterward, went to "Penelope" for drinking some beer with teachers in S. E. V. It was nice except I saw my boss whom I don't want to meet there. He knew that I did not drink, and asked
"Did you drink???" I got rooted the spot, had to think of something brilliant and smart. But God was on my side. There was a glass of water with some ice on my table so that I could say " NO, I didn't" Well.... Anyway he had gone home. I was so lucky. Yeah I was.

These days I feel empty though I don't know the reason. Just want to spend some money for my hobbies. Two days ago, I decided to buy a net book which is smaller than a lap-top. But I got to consider of that. What is the most important assignment of my life now?? The answer is simple.
Studying abroad. that's it!! so I have to save my money for the tuition. Maybe it's the second obstacle of my life. First, Military service... I came over it. Now It's 2nd round of the ring. Go for it Bill!!! Always be optimistic!!!

My birthday and Christmas are coming. Should prepare something special for everybody.

댓글 5개:

MaRk - 윌장군 :

Wow Bill, that's depressing man... but you're right, God's on your side. :-)

Your English is getting good... You're gonna study abroad... just have a little paitence and perseverence, God can help you with both of those.

Take it ez mon,

Mark

MaRk - 윌장군 :

ps. Good job at the No-Rae-Bang... It's My Life was the highlight... could really sense you meant it when you sang it :P

Bill Chong :

Thanks Mark for cheering me.

I'm back home after the ceremony in church.

Actually, I work today. have to go
to Kwang-ju, and bring the children to S.E.V tomorrow. It may take 4 or 5 hours by bus.
You know... It's absolutely not my work!! ㅜㅜ Buen fin de semana mi amigo!

Bitna Chung :

didn't know you were a bon jovi fan...

Bill Chong :

누나 I just enjoy the song!!