2008년 12월 6일 토요일

A daily of Korean guys

Well.... I needed to hang out somewhere I wanted to go. Yesterday went to Sin-chon to meet some of my best friends Sung-Jin, Sol-jae. We lived closely to each other in a village before, but it's uncomfortable to play together these days.

In Sin-chon we went to a billiard room first. We don't play computer games.(I used to play^^) In a billiard room we're not friends anymore. we love competition, so every player sometimes disturbs the opponents' turns with keep talking , moving their bodies fast before a player. Actually we don't do that because we've grown well.^^


Sung-jin pretending to be professional.

Me(Bill or Jong-duk)Always having a beautiful form
Sol-jae who is awful at this stuff


After this game. went to a restaurant for dinner. we don't get western food well.
During the dinner we talked about some crazy Korean girls who like to buy, to have western things though they can not afford them. they're called " Soy bean paste girl" Unfortunately, my sister likes that.... Oh......Damn..

And then we went to Hong-dae for drink. There was a bar that sold bottles of beer of many countries in cheap price. I wanted to taste Guinness Original, but it tasted the same as Korean dark beer. we drank many kind of beer talking about our future, girls, economy, policies we hate, plans, and sports.

Finally we said good-bye to go home. we are so far to each other, but we don't feel pleased whenever we met because we are always used to each other for a long time, and we trust each other strongly.

Well.....so..That's all. I feel nothing now..I just wanted to write this in English.

I have to go Kwang-ju to bring the children to my work. The officers are insane, but I don't have any chance to complain in this society.

댓글 없음: