2008년 12월 8일 월요일

Return of the you-know-who

It was not a good start this week. I had to spend a long time for picking up the kids to work. Could earn more money, but needed to releave my stress on every weekend. Perhaps I might lose my temper by this weekend. It's my birthday week!!!

There weren't much teams this week, but an unexpected group came to kill S.E.V. people. Everyone in S.E.V. knows who they are..... The orphans....who are out of control... Last time some kids made teachers cry, shout, lose their temper or tired. Once a teacher cried on her birthday, another one shouted at a staff a lot of "F" words losing her temper. Yes.. they are so scary, horrible, terrible, hostile, and cranky that I can't explain to you.

Besides, a new more terrible group came to support them. The new kids from Busan..even they don't speak standard Korean. Some teachers had classes with them, and their reponse weren't as good as I expected. God bless you!!!!!

well... I have a lot to do.... first to go sleep....I'm nodding..

댓글 없음: