2009년 1월 7일 수요일

The weekday off

I was so excited last night 'cause James gave me his old guitar which looked expensive, and I took lesson with him. " 12 bar E-blues with an acoustic guitar" It was awesome & awesome!!!!
You know what??? Men should play an instrument for their life and their women. Music makes us happy at all. Ah..... I can not control my mind now.^^

In the morning I was waiting for Mark to go to Yong-san for some electric products. : Extra HDD drive, Cables, Converter, and Nick's camera. It's been a long time to get there since I quit the job in the store there. I hated the boss, who didn't allow me to quit for the military service. Eventually he took some of my salary back. It was.....100,000 won..I think.

Traffic jam on the street I pass everyday.

I hate cars...The air pollution maker in Seoul.

look so peaceful now.
It was pay day today. So I felt like buying a lap-top when I was looking around, but Mark saved me from the attractive stores.(But unfortunately I got 950.000 won for a month Damn it!!!!)
In Namdaemun market I had some food for my starving stomach looking around. Should have checked the prices more, but I think It was a good deal. Even Mark was a professional negotiator. I am terrible at dealing. Well...I just went for translating...I wish haha.
After saying good-bye to Mark, went back home, practiced the guitar, took a nap for 3 hours. I prefer weekday off to weekend off ' cause I can do something in silence and I can have time to think about something interesting alone.
These days I drink a lot although I get drunken fast with Just 2 shot of So-ju!! Should be more thrifty than before. I won't spend my money on weekdays anymore.
In the evening went to Suk-ke for my favorite food " Sam kup sal " I didn't talk much, just concentrate on eating. Some accused me of my action, some had fun with it, but I didn't care and
I kept chewing again and again. Afterward I bought them some ice cream. Especially...the strawberry one made me crazy. I love it!! My best one!!
Ah...It's 1 : 50 AM now. I'm not tired yet. ....Ah... Yes I feel tired now. Should go to bed now.

댓글 1개:

Bitna Chung :

getting drunk after a doulbe shot of soju? shame shame