2009년 1월 10일 토요일

The confusion

This week, I feel that I've grown up more mentally. I can not explain this situation, but there is only one I realized " Talk " I always try to be sensitive around my people so that I can make their emotion better even though they don't care about it. But I think I might never read women's mind. Trying to be nice to them, sometimes it make them misunderstand or angry.


What's the problem with me?? What should I do?? There was no answer. My one of the worst habit was to think too much. Still struggle to have many things simple, but the life doesn't allow me to be easy. On the contrary if I found the answer, I would be "Talk" I think it's not bad to show someone what I have wanted to hide for a long time. Actually I still feel weird when I reveal some of it to someone, but I realized that it could be the strongest way to appeal someone in a positive circumstance.

so.....Let's TALK!!!

댓글 없음: