2009년 2월 8일 일요일

Unexpected trip ( Day 2 )

We got up at about 10 A.M. Decided to go to a cave called Go-su. The landlord told that I took about 30 minutes to get there, but we didn't have any transportation to use. So I asked him to give us a ride there, he accepted my proposal willingly.

The cave looked like that I'm inside a gut. There was nothing but weird stones. It wasn't as huge as I expected. Couldn't believe that it was a masterpiece of the nature. Paul and James kept murmuring "Wonderful, Amazing" Actually It wasn't a perfect scenery for me. Just wanted to get out of there.




Inside the cave

After getting outside. We bumped into a store to sell some tea. The ingredients were from roots of flowers. It relieved everything through my throat, and it was tasty a little bit. Tea, Fresh sir, Sunshine.... I felt I was welcome to this place.

After lunch we were determined to get on a ship on the river. The ice on the river had been melting when we got there. The Scenery was what I was looking for. The wind, the mountains with snow, and the river were magnificent unless I was blind.


This is the best one of my trip.
In a drama set.
Our final course was a huge temple village( I want to call it! ) It was like a village on the mountain. A taxi driver said that we should have seen a statue in a temple on the top. I hadn't
done the exercise for a long time, so it was a big chance to clean inside my body. The village was more beautiful that any other temples. Being close to the nature, this is what I feel when I see Buddhists. There is no desire in their mind. However, it doesn't fit my way. I want to talk, cooperate, sing with the world. That is one of the reasons why I don't like religions.
The temple village( Gu-in-sa )
I always feel that I'm stuck in the cell during the ceremony on Sunday. Once I saw a TV show, a famous singer was being asked what his dream is. Then he answered " I want to fly"
Yes, it's stupid, but it is not a goal, it is dream! Maybe he was drunken I think. I think I still desire " Freedom " from somewhere. Parents?? It's different.
What I felt with this trip was that there were numerous things I have to see in the world. So I decided to understand my country first. They might have been waiting for me until now. Now I shall find the message from soul. Oh........... Too much abstract. Wake Up!!!



댓글 없음: