2009년 2월 1일 일요일

Unexpected trip ( Day 1 )

A week ago, Paul and James asked me to travel to somewhere with them. Momentarily, I said "yes" without hesitating. Didn't know why. Just desired to go somewhere. Perhaps, it was for me struggling to get out of the low self esteem which went on for a while these days.

The place we went was Danyang where I'd never heard about. And I worried about the trip because that It was snowing, and it was a big national holiday in Korea. On the contrary we would attempt to get there. I found a beautiful place to stay on the Internet. We were so lucky.

In the morning my phone rang, and I answered. It was Romie teacher. Well..... honestly I didn't expect a lot of people, but she hadn't got along with us.(But with Paul??? I don't know) It was 30 minutes ago you know... Anyway she wanted to come with us, so I couldn't say "NO!!!!", and we started our journey from Su-yu station at last.

It took about 3 hours by bus to Danyang. Paul was wearing Noel Gallagher's sunglasses on the bus, James's I-pod had broken down suddenly. But for me everything was exciting.

After getting off the bus, we went to a market for some food. It cost over 120.000 won for two days. I didn't care the price, the only thing I cared was the barbecue at the house.

We arrived at the house at 5 P.M. We couldn't go some famous places that day, but I took some pictures of the scenery.



The scenery from the house.


The house we stayed.

I set these bottles of beer, but we couldn't finish them.



The barbecue set I love.
Afterwards, I grilled some pork, and Romie cooked the other food. As you wish, the dinner was great although I got drunken rapidly with two glasses of white wine. Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire was on TV in the night. Everybody was bored but me. I like fantastic stories. I know that they are too far from reality, but they always give me Hope ; The reason why I live, the oasis at your dry mind like a desert.
After then we played a Korean card game called "Go & Stop" James won twice though he didn't know the rule much. Finally the first day of the trip had been ended gradually with my snoring, and , many things were waiting for us on the second day.

댓글 2개:

Bitna Chung :

what an awesome place! i have no idea where danyang is, but i'd definitely want to go someday. i love what you did with the beer bottles...so creative. i'm glad you had a chance to get away for a while.

Bill Chong :

Yeap.. It was exciting. It will be better when we come together!!
누나! 언제 오는거야!! ㅋㅋ Maybe I should go to your country first before going to Spain.