2009년 3월 9일 월요일

Mom....please forgive your terrible son..

It was Mom's birthday today. Of course I did the celebration for her in the night she came home. With Ice cream cake, and the present, she was so pleased but my heart was already broken. When I was waiting the bus, holding presents for her, I couldn't bear some tears in my eyes. She has been sacrificing herself for the family since she got married. Work, home. work, home, work, home. on Sunday ...Church...,and home..until Now. What's the meaning of her life?? The world doesn't allow her to do anything for her. I curse the age , the society, the custom. I can't allow them happened again. Maybe I hope I had a chance to change everything. Now I confirm my political view again, " No Power, No peace "

The point I couldn't forgive myself was that I hadn't known it until 2 days ago. I was concentrating on my stuff. There is Korean Saying " Look around more when you hurry " Ah............ I hate myself today. I shall make her happy forever!

댓글 없음: