2009년 4월 4일 토요일

The rebirth of the nature



Sunday Morning, I went up the mountain to smell the spring flavor. I couldn't see green leaves, but the spring wind touched my cheeks.

Korean forsythia I found on the path

We call this "Pal-gak-jung"

How can I call this? stream???

Korean rose bay

On the rock I read a book about the history of the navigation. The ancient scholars invented many things we can't mention. It caused my interest more and more.

Some people don't know that we are just tiny points in the world. When I see some of them, they wanted to walk on safe way as their parents do. Am I insane not to understand them?

The society makes them like that, but Human beings always dream!! We should get over, and fight against our limits!! Now I got a mission, " Understanding the world and Showing it my abilities " It's a little abstract. ha....

This is what I thought about on the rock.

댓글 1개:

Bitna Chung :

you must be so excited! I'm proud of you. I would make a bank account there since you would be living over there. Do you know anyone from Australia?