2009년 6월 13일 토요일

In Griffith


It's been approximately 3 weeks since I came here.... don't still get any job yet. Too much conscious at the first week, but now I don't feel anything gloomy, cheerless or annoying. I think I overcame the circumstance, " HOME SICK "
In this Hostel, there are too many Korean people. At the moment there are only four native English speakers here. Well... this is NOT Australia. Just small korean island?, huh??Should leave soon after saving money for the other places. Not sure when it will be, but the weather here makes me fucking irritable!!! (I want to shout this sentence) It has been raining for 2 weeks.
Cars are esenssial to move to somewhere. In every state in Aussie land except the famous cities, it is too uncomfortable to move without them, and it is better for contracting to the owners of the farms. I didn't need the driver license in Seoul before. I might go to the driving academy directly as soon as I come back to In-chon airport.
I'm still waiting for the job, some mitht say " why don't you looking for it by yourself? " Actually I did!! Just realized that it was good for nothing here. The financial situation isn't good, but I will stay in this building until the glorious moment. Don't give up, should enjoy this mental pain.Afterwards, Everything shall be easier for me than before.
Don't complain this condition, just watch me doing what I want to do!!

댓글 없음: