2009년 5월 11일 월요일

Melbourne city


Finally...Here I come!!! It's been 3 days since I got here. Everything is still new. I just worry about getting used to this country well. It might be well as I wish.

Today, I went to the central city to apply my visa and bank account. It was quite tough,but I did them anyway. The officers and the clerks were very kind...even more than Korean people^^Maybe 'cause I love to listen to English accent. After then. Looked around the city for a long time. Let me show you guys some pictures.



Flinders Street Station

Me with Yarra river

Yarra river 1

Yarra river 2

댓글 1개:

Bitna Chung :

Hey,
how is melbourne treating you?
miss home yet?
things will get better and familiar gradually. you have to be patient and willing to learng about the place and people. i'm so proud of you!