2009년 1월 13일 화요일

Learning Languages


Some people might say " I 'm studying English " But I disagree with that. I think that Languages are not scholarships, they are habits!! Habit!!! that you have to repeat for a long time!!!! Many people don't understand me. But now I shall show you my own way to LEARN languages.
I'm not genius, clever, and smart, but the only one I can do is to repeat. Every one can do this stuff even 2 year old baby!!!
Many Korean people translate English into Korean to remember the meaning. It's a waste of time!! Think about it. What did you learn with when you learned Korean?? Does it make sense now??? Just see, listen, feel, and speak!!! Does it take a long time? After six months, You might be speaking English fluently although you have never been to any other countries in which the people speak English. You can think something directly in English. Trust me. It works.
Here are some examples in my room.

English part of my walls

I read them once every day before leaving to work, but these days.....ah...


Spanish part with my family picture

They work particularly with paintings
You can repeat a word drawing the painting

They look like that I'm showing off my work, but that is not true. (Just a little bit^^)
It's so important to find your own way. The situation that many people in Korea can not speak well makes me upset even though the government has invested numerous money.
So.....How was it??? Write some comments after read this , fix what I wrote incorrectly please.

댓글 2개:

Bitna Chung :

i like your home-made flash cards, but you might want to work on your drawing skills!

Bill Chong :

You know...I'm not good at drawing.
I just try. haha